32 Options · Game Version: v1.03-v1.60+ · Last Updated: 2021.06.13.
- Num 1 – Infinite Health
- Num 2 – Infinite Ki
- Num 3 – Max Tension Gauge
- Num 4 – Infinite Surge Effect Duration
- Num 5 – Support Character Instant Cooldown
- Num 6 – Max Combo
- Num 7 – Items Don’t Decrease
- Num 8 – Set Game Speed
- Num 9 – One Hit Stun
- Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
- Num . – Stealth Mode/No Random Encounter
- Num + – Max Teammate Support Gauge
- Num – – Infinite Oxygen
- Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Zeni
- Ctrl+Num 2 – Edit D Medals
- Ctrl+Num 3 – Edit Z Orbs (All Types)
- Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Exp
- Ctrl+Num 5 – Max Community Level
- Ctrl+Num 6 – Easy Max Friendship
- Ctrl+Num 7 – Obtain All Recovery Items
- Ctrl+Num 8 – Obtain All Cooking Items
- Ctrl+Num 9 – Obtain All Materials
- Ctrl+Num 0 – Obtain All Gifts
- Ctrl+Num . – Easy Unlock Skills
- F1 – Z Orbs Multiplier
- F2 – Exp Multiplier
- F3 – Damage Multiplier
- F4 – Infinite Food Buff Duration
- F5 – Freeze Racing Timer
- F6 – Infinite Vehicle Battery
- F7 – One Hit Destroy Enemy Base
- F8 – One Hit Kill Large Dinosaurs
- “Max Tension Gauge” takes effect when tension increases.
- “Support Character Instant Cooldown”: Sometime support character skills may appear grayed out, but you can still use them.
- “Items Don’t Decrease”: If you consume/remove all of an item’s quantity, it will disappear. Note some tutorials may require you to consume an item, you will need to disable this option in order to complete the tutorial.
- “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp.
- “Max Community Level”: When activated, open a character’s soul emblem details screen, that character’s community levels will be maxed out, and the overall community level will also be maxed.
- “Easy Max Friendship”: When you give gift to a character, his/her friendship will instantly increase to max.
Obtain All Items options: First open items menu, then activate these options, then exit and re-enter items menu to see items appear.
- “Easy Unlock Skills”: This will remove the requirements for story progress and level when learning skills, but you still need to complete training exercise missions to learn certain skills.
|Download 1||Download 2||Download 3|