Enhance your Stardew Valley experience with this Save Editor for Android.
Now you can not only edit Stardew Valley saves from Android, but also saves from PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch!
Save Editor for Stardew Valley 1.0.8 for Android.
With this app for Android you can:
- Add money
- Manage inventory and chests
- Instantly get missing items from the community Center
- Send yourself a random daily gift (after the Community center is closed)
- Instantly complete all crops, construction, incubators, and items suitable for manufacturing
- Buy artifacts, fish, food, minerals, weapons, and non-seasonal seeds
- Automatically remove weeds and other debris
- To switch between the types of farm, types of caves and professions
- Adjust friendship, tool, combat level, and skill level
- Add or remove Pets (there are both cats and dogs, or none!)
- Choose the weather
- Travel in time between days, seasons, etc.
- From v1.0.5 onwards you can edit your farm in middle of the day!
- Press “Save Backup” in Stardew Valley to edit the game in progress. This will allow you change time and “Teleport” to anywhere in game:
- Visit villager houses and stores, even when they’re closed
- Access areas like the Greenhouse and Sewer before you unlock them
- Shop at JojaMart after they leave town (if you must)
- Gain access to 3 more wine cellars
- Visit the unfinished Summit (you will need to teleport back)
- Jump to any level of the Skull Cavern
- Copy non-Android save games to /Internal Storage/StardewValley for editing
- To install this app on your Android phone, Allow App Installations from Unknown Sources in your settings.
Author: Chad Smith
|Download 1||Download 2||Download 3|