Console Commands and Cheats for The Witcher 3 PC allow players to activate God Mode, spawn monsters, play as different characters, create items, and much more.
Unfortunately, Command Console in The Witcher 3 was deactivated by the devs, but thanks to modder Skomski you can easily activate the debug console with the mod Debug Console Enabler (for 1.06). Just download the file and follow the instructions below.
- Drop the content of this zip file into “The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64” without any changes
- Enable debug console ingame with “~” or “F2”
- Enable free camera ingame with “F1”
Optional Method: Enable the Debug Console in Witcher 3 by changing Game Config
There is another way to enable the debug console in The Witcher 3, which involves editing a configuration file. This method is the most recommended. Just follow the instructions below.
- Go to the bin folder > config folder > and the base folder (The Witcher 3/bin/config/base).
- When in the base folder, open the general.ini file with Notepad – usually it will open with notepad by default by double clicking it. If it doesn’t open with notepad, right click the file, press “Open With”, and then select Notepad.
- Make a new line and paste the following text (press copy text button to copy):
- Press CTRL + S to save the file. After saving the file you can close Notepad and launch Witcher 3, the console should be enabled. One of the following keys should open the console:
- “~”, “@”, “§”, `, “ö”, “ò”, “ñ”, “æ”.
- If this method doesn’t work for you, try following the first method using the mod to enable the console.
The Witcher 3 PC Basid Console Command Codes/Cheats
|healme||Refill Geralt’s HP bar|
|Ciri||Switch player character to Ciri|
|Geralt||Revert player character to Geralt|
|setlevel(#)||Sets your player levelex:setlevel(15)|
|levelup||Advance player level by 1|
|addexp(#)||Adds specified amount of experience points|
List of Skill Codes
|Learns specified skill|
Re-entering command will increase skill level.
|Cat(1)||Activates night vision|
|Cat(0)||Disables night vision|
|setbeard(1)||Grows a beard on Geralt|
|shave||Removes Geralt’s facial hair|
|seatattoo(1)||Enables tattoo from Witcher 2 save|
|seatattoo(0)||Removes tattoo from Witcher 2 save|
Full List of Items
|Adds designated item(s) to inventory|
ex: additem(Bear Armor 1,3)
Specifying item quantities is optional
|addmoney(#)||Adds specified amount of Crowns|
|removemoney(#)||Removes specified number of Crowns|
|IN-GAME COMMANDS – Weather codes|
Full List of NPCs
|Spawns a specified amount of NPCs|
|killall||Kill all enemies engaged in combat.|
|makeitrain||Toggle stormy weather.|
|stoprain||Stops rain from falling.|
|gotoNovigrad||Immediately fast-travel to Novigrad|
|gotoSkellige||Immediately fast-travel to the Skellige Isles|
|gotoKaerMorhen||Immediately fast-travel to Kaer Morhen|
|gotoProlog||Immediately fast-travel to White Orchard|
|gotoPrologWinter||Immediately fast-travel to White Orchard|
|ShowAllFT(1)||Discover all Signposts|
|ShowPins(1)||Discover all map icons and areas|
|secretgwint||Immediately play a round of Gwent anywhere|
|winGwint(#)||Win current Gwent game with specified|
number of power points.
|addgwintcards||Adds one of every Gwent card to your deck|
List of Cards
|Adds specified number of desired Gwent cards.|